The Lutwyche Project is finally complete. This finishes off 31 Apartments nestled in the inner northern suburb of Lutwyche located within 5km of Brisbane CBD. These luxury set of units boasts quality and elegance, perfect for the young professional.
Zephyr is located at 38 & 42 Lowerson Street, Lutwyche. The project consists of 31 Apartments, mostly 2 bedroom 2 bathroom single car accommodation. Zephyr is nestled in a quiet street on top of the hill at Lutwyche – a stones throw from all the amenities. The property catches wonderful breezes (and thus the project name) and is located within 200m of the new Lutwyche Busway Station and is in an infrastructure hot spot. The property has direct pedestrian access to the Centro Lutwyche Shopping Centre 75 metres away, and is close to the Brisbane Airport link tunnel, Clem 7, parks, bikeways and schools.
It is centred around Lutwyche Shopping Village and other commercial developments on Lutwyche Road, part of a major traffic route linking the CBD with the northern suburbs and Bruce Highway. Residential development in the suburbs consists of a mixture of character housing and low rise apartment buildings of various ages and quality. In recent years, as with most inner suburbs, Lutwyche has undergone significant rejuvenation with the construction of further multi unit and townhouse developments, and the construction of the Lutwyche Busway Station and the transport link tunnel. The area is within walking distance of railway stations at Albion and Wooloowin.
For more information on how to purchase or invest in one please contact us.
The status of the works on site, as at the date of our site inspection on 06 July 2016, can be briefly described as follows;
* Basement fit off substantially complete.
* Level 1 plaster sheeting complete, glazing installed, joinery installed including bench tops, tiling complete, painting to ceilings complete, walls under coated.
* Level 2 plaster sheeting complete, glazing installed, joinery installed, no bench tops as yet, paint to ceilings complete, walls undercoated, water proofing to wet areas complete, tiling has commenced.
* Level 3 rough in of all services complete, insulation installed, plaster sheeting complete, glazing installed.
* Level 4 internal framing complete, insulation installed, rough in of all services is complete, glazing – windows installed, door sills installed – no glass.
* Level 5 block work complete, trussed and batten, insulation and roof sheeting complete to 30%, fascia and gutter complete.
* Anticipated crane drop is extended to late July 2016.
Update June 2016
The status of the works on site, as at the date of our site inspection on 07 June 2016, can be briefly described as follows;
* Basement mechanical ventilation installation continues.
* Basement fit off of electrical and fire well advanced. Plumbing under slung complete.
* Concrete slabs complete.
* Level 1 glazing, water proofing, internal framing, rough in of electrical, mechanical and plumbing services complete. Plaster sheeting onsite but not yet commenced.
* Level 2 glazing, water proofing, internal framing, rough in of electrical, mechanical and plumbing services complete. Plaster sheeting onsite but not yet commenced.
* Level 3 water proofing, internal framing, rough in of electrical, mechanical and plumbing services complete.
* Level 4 internal framing underway.
* Level 5 Block work almost complete with core filling and final block work from ceiling height on level 5 to underside of roof sheeting complete.
* Roof trussing to commence next week. Roof sheeting to be completed in late June 2016.
* Anticipated crane drop is early July 2016.
Zephyr Update April 2016
Update April 2016
* Basement mechanical ventilation installation is underway.
* Basement storage compartment framing and sheeting is complete.
* Ground floor slabs are complete.
* Level 1 [transfer] slab is complete.
* Block work from Level 1 to Level 2 is basically complete.
* Formwork to Level 2 slab is at 60%.
* Ground floor units stripped out and internal steel wall framing is well underway.
* Electrical rough in has commenced to Ground Floor units.
* Lift shaft and stairwell walls complete above Level 2
The status of the works on site, as at the date of our site inspection on 03 March 2016:
* Basement slab is complete and temporary services including lighting installed.
* Vehicular ramp is poured and complete.
* Block work and columns complete up to under side of Level 2.
* Level 2 Form work at 50%.
* Lift shaft and stairwell walls complete to underside of Level 2.
The status of the works on site, as at the date of inspection on 03 February 2016:
* Bio-retention tank and pump in.
* Basement slabs complete.
* Vehicular ramp and Level 1 [1st pour] underway at the time of inspection.
* Remainder of Level 1 Form work is in place.
* Steel reinforcement in place for Level 1 -1st pour.
* Waterproofing complete to external of basement block walls and back filling commenced.
The status of the works on site, as at the date of our site inspection on 10 November 2015, can be briefly described as follows:
* Bulk excavation is complete.
* Detailed excavation well underway with footings and columns advanced.
* Lift pit base and lower basement walls to lift complete.
* Form work shutters for Stairwell underway.
* Storm water retention system installed.
* Column steel and concrete bases laid.
Zephyr at Lutwyche Update - 31 Oct 2015
Construction is well under way with the basement dug to its final depth and foundations being poured.
ZEPHYR at Lutwyche – 14 February 2014
Design phase well under way. Town Planning Application expected to be made in next 4 weeks. There will be a combination of 2bed 1bath 1 car product and 2bed 2bath 1 car product.