The status of works as of the 13th of September:
- Stairs to begin this Friday
- All plumbing rough in tested and passed internally
- Wiring rough in and AC completed
- Sheeting internal should be completed by end of next week (3 units upstairs completed at present, setting to start by end of the week)
- Tiles have arrived on site, as soon as stairs are completed upstairs internal walls will be tiled
- Unit 6 structural steel is onsite and should be installed by end of the week
- Front area works to start on Monday
- Joinery contractor will check measurements tomorrow and start production
The status of works as of the 22nd of August:
- Scaffolding around the site has come down
- Roof is nearing completion with installation of soffits and flashing remaining
- External cladding advanced with one side remaining for installation
- External painting has begun
- Framing completed on both levels and rough in services underway and sheeting has commenced on Ground Level
- Windows and door installation 90% complete
- Plumbing and electrical in slab and mains pipework and conduits completed
- Glazing was advanced
- Communication with cabinet contracts underway
The status of the works on site as of the 18th of July 2018:
- Geocal have fully secured the site with fencing and scaffolding to the entire site setup
- Geocal contractors on site for framing , roofing and window installation
- Framing completed 100% for both ground and level one
- Roof trusses 90% complete
- Window installation to 40% of ground level
The status of the works on site, as at the date of our site inspection on 27 February 2018, can be briefly described as
· Site had been fully established including office and amenities.
· Bulk excavation works were complete.
· Detailed excavation was complete.
· Footings and blockwork retaining walls were complete except to the front of the site.
· The columns to support the underside of the overland flow and suspended slab were complete.
· The Propping, formwork and reinforcing for the suspended slab were complete ready for pouring.
· Blockwork for the retention basin is complete and waterproofed.
· Major Stormwater drainage civil works were essentially complete.
Canopy at Taringa is beginning to take shape. The site is fully established with onsite office and amenities. Shake down crossover established with a bulk and detailed excavation works well advanced and onsite stock pile left to back fill. Footings and blockwork retaining walls are well advanced to the back and sides of the site, with pier holes dug and concrete poured for footings in regards to suspended slab. Major Stormwater draining civil works are well advanced on site as well.
The team at Truform are well on schedule to completing these 3 bedroom designer homes in Taringa.